Key Trends in Global Smart Factory Market: Expanding industrial automation and industrial robotics, innovations in assembly-line methods in manufacturing, increasing demand for software systems that reduce time and cost and increase production volume or manufacturing efficiency.Large numbers of prominent players are implementing Industry 4.0, Cyber-security. Some of the prominent enablers in the current market scenario include the evolution of the Internet of Things (IoT), the government supports investments industrial automation, ERP could fast become the hold-up of digital business, increasing adoption of 3D printing technology in various processes and discrete industries.
Key Trends in Global Smart Factory Market
Key Trends Global Smart Factory Market and Size (2017-2026), By Technology
• Enterprise resource planning (ERP)• Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)• Programmable Automation Controller (PAC)• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)• Distributed Control System (DCS)• Human Machine Interface (HMI)
Key Trends Global Smart Factory Market and Size (2017-2026), By Field Devices
• Industrial Roboticso Articulated Roboto Cylindrical Roboto Scara Roboto Cartesian Robot• Control Deviceso Sensorso Relays & Switcheso Motors & Drive• Industrial Networko RFID System Chipless RFID Chip-Based RFIDo Wireless Network Chipset Microprocessor System Sensorso Wired Network Ethernet Media Converters Unmanaged Switches Managed Switches
Key Trends Global Smart Factory Market and Size (2017-2026), By Components
• Industrial robotics• Control devices• Sensors and actuators• Machine Vision• Industrial 3D Printing
Key Trends Global Smart Factory Market and Size (2017-2026), By Solution
• SCADA• PLC• DCS• MES• PLM• ERP• HMI• PAM
Key Trends Global Smart Factory Market and Size (2017-2026), By Industrial Networks
• Process Industrieso Oil & Gaso Powero Food & Beverageso Chemicalso Metals & Miningo Pulp & Papero Pharmaceuticalso Others• Discrete Industrieso Automotiveo Machine Manufacturingo Semiconductor & Electronicso Aerospace & Defenseo Medical Deviceso Others
Key Trends Global Smart Factory Market and Size (2017-2026), By Market Structure
• To Connecto Wired and Wireless Networkingo Wide Area Networking (WAN)o Local Area Networking (LAN)o Machine-to-Machine Network• To Collecto Sensorso Digital Measurement Deviceso Auto Identification Hardware• To Analyseo Data Historiano Reportingo Complex Event Processingo Predictive Algorithm• To Controlo Actuatorso Programmable Logic Controllerso Smart Roboticso Additive Manufacturing Equipmento SCADAo DCSo Others
Key Trends Global Smart Factory Market and Size (2017-2026), By Region
• North America• Europe• Asia Pacific• South America• Middle East and Africa
This Report Is Submitted By @Maximize Market Research Company
Customizationof the report:
MaximizeMarket Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. Thisreport can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us andour sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits yournecessities.
AboutMaximize Market Research:
MaximizeMarket Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emergingopportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across theHealthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet ofThings, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturingsectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZEMARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Omkar Heights, Sinhagad Road, Manik Baug,Vadgaon Bk,Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.